Ocean Optics is a rapidly growing, diversified electro-optics technology company and a global leader in solutions for optical sensing. Our extensive line of complementary technologies includes spectrometers, optical sensors, metrology instrumentation; light sources, sampling accessories, fibers and probes. Recognized as the inventor of miniature fiber optic spectroscopy, Ocean Optics enables new applications and markets by bringing traditional lab-based measurements direct to the sample. Our core focus is on protecting lives and improving quality of life for people worldwide - Changing the world for the better through optical sensing.
Due to strong market growth we are expanding. In this Sales and Business Development role, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth in Eastern China area, Location in our Shanghai’s office (China).
Reports to: Eastern China Sales Manager
1. Generating new sales opportunities and accomplish sales target in assigned territory.
2. Reviewing either of a list of channel partners and/or a partner in a given geography to ensure channel partners meets their target.
3. Join the marketing events in assigned territory.
4. Providing first level technical support for both customer and channel partners.
1. Bachelor degree or above with major of Chemistry or Optical Electronic Engineering is preferred.
2. Fresh graduate or no more than one year working experience.
3. Strong communication skills and good at conflict management is a must.
4. Must be discipline, be able to work solely and across a small team.
5. Fluent English in both speaking and writing is required.